Baked Cod Piccata
Yield: 2 people
- 2 cod filets or any white fish
- 3 oz broccoli florets
- 3 oz cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add cod filets to a large baking dish sprayed with non stick spray.
- Spread broccoli and cauliflower around the fish in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour evenly over fish.
- Drizzle vegetables with some olive oil salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Cook fish to internal temp of 145 degrees F.