80 easy ways to save money to help pay for your wedding
Your freebie will land in your inbox shortly!
Before you go, check out this deal I think you’ll love…
I'm giving you an exclusive deal on my Interactive Wedding Planning Binder
Get it today for just $9!
52% off is my way of saying thank you!
The perfect companion to the free money saving tips I just sent you!
– Over 30 pages with with tons of built in formulas that manage the number crunching for you
– Helps you organize and track every aspect of your wedding details
– Easily input details and updates on your phone, computer, or tablet
– The secrets to staying organized without spending a fortune on an expensive planner
– Free support to help customize the planner to fit your needs
Here's Everything You Get
– Track and compare quotes for all vendors
– Organize contact information for all vendors
– Bride’s “to do” checklist
– Groom’s “to do” checklist
– Tasks to assign family, friends, or bridal party members
– 12 month countdown checklist
– 6 month countdown checklist
– Wedding day timeline schedule
– Budget estimator calculator
– Detailed budget breakdown
– Track budget vs. vendor quote vs. actual spend
– Guest list tracker
– Seating chart calculator
– Gift registry tracker
– Track gifts to purchase for bridal party and family members
– Paper goods calculator (save the dates, invitations, RSVP cards, thank you cards, programs, escort cards)
– Bride’s dress and accessories checklist
– Groom’s outfit and accessories checklist
– Manage what items you’ll need (and be paying for) for the bridal party
– Keep track of all floral and decoration needs
– Calculators to help determine how much you need for: cake, food, and drinks
– Complete list of poses and shots for the photographer to take
– Track music needs for each moment
– Manage venue, hotel and transportation details
– Recommendations for how much to tip each vendor
– A complete list of “extra expenses” that you may not think about!