Virtual Wedding Planning Guide
How to plan your virtual wedding in only 5 weeks!
Have you decided to change your wedding plans due to the pandemic?
You can have a beautiful virtual wedding online without the stress!
Getting married is one of the most exciting times in a couple’s life together. With everything going on right now, and trying to protect to the health of their loved ones, thousands of couples have decided to host a virtual wedding instead of postponing their nuptials.
With technology and a little bit of resourceful planning, you can get married and still include your loved ones to help celebrate.
Now that you’ve decided to have a virtual wedding, why wait?
I’ve put together a step-by-step guide that walks you through every detail to planning your virtual wedding to make sure it goes off without a hitch!
It lays out all the steps you need to take each week to be ready to live stream your wedding online in just 5 weeks!
This 5 Week Guide covers everything you need!
– Complete timeline for every step you need to take each week to stay on track
– Checklists so you don’t forget any important details
– How to electronically invite and inform your guests
– How to make sure your tech challenged guests can watch your wedding with ease
– What vendors you may want to hire
– Ceremony and music outline
– How to safely include a bridal party
– How to include your guests with games during the reception
– And so much more!
ABG exists to encourage and motivate engaged couples to plan an authentic wedding that reflects the style and personality of your relationship. I passionately believe that no one has the right to tell you or pressure you how to make wedding decisions, even if they are helping foot the bill. I share actionable wedding planning advice that helps you plan the wedding of your dreams without going bro
We are committed to inspiring ALL couples planning a wedding that celebrates love and friendship. We celebrate and welcome the LGBTQ+ community.